Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Giving up the gift of life...

will this be the last time being with you?
they will take you away from me soon,.. 

i am truly grateful for this time when i am yours and you are mine.
i truly know nothing about you,..but i do love you!
i love you so much that i don't have a way to show it to you.....
i hope someday u'll understand,.
i gave u up only because of love that i have for you,..

i want you to have everything that i can't have.
i want you to be loved for who you are,...

i'd give anything to keep you much longer- cos i'm not ready to let u go yet.
i can keep u like this forever and never face tomorrow,...but is it the right thing to do?
it's just that i didn't expect to feel these feelings,...this torturing feelings.

it never dawned on me that you could be so beautiful and be such a blessing to me...
i feel like my heart is taken away right through my body underneath my bare skin,...

i don't know if this will hurt that much.
i really hope you'll understand and won't get mad at me,...
please don't hate me.

Hello baby,..and Goodbye too.

I LOVE YOU.


No comments:

Post a Comment