Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Totally screwed up!!!

Oh my God,..it's not getting better for me more and more each day!!
I feel like I'm running out of time,.. but yet cannot say the things I need to say!!
I hate myself in the times like these,.. I'm like the loser of all time and it's killing me.
Why Should everything in this life be so complicated? What do I do to deserve this?
I hate myself for letting you came along into my life and screw with it,.. I hate the way you makin me that it was all OK.
I'm tired of this broken hearts and losing at the game before we even start it. How could you? Are you really a human being? because human beings don't usually hurt each other that much!!

You make me come,.. You make me complete,.. but then YOU MAKE ME COMPLETELY MISERABLE !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment