Saturday, February 26, 2005

To my 'STBB' Baby,....

I'm counting the days on the calendar, waiting for you to come to my world,...
I want to wrap my world around you!
You'll be the sweetest gift,.. a gift from the almighty.
The precious gift I want to give to myself.
You bring your light and shine like a morning glory,..
you pull me through somehow,..for I've been torn apart so many times
I've been hurt so many times before,..so I am counting on you now.
I'd do anything to touch you and hold you in my arms...
despite your very own need to be touched, it is my longingness to be touch by you,...
I barely even see you,but I know that I've known you for a lifetime.
You are me and I am you,..
we've blend together along this 8 months of a wonderful journey,...
I want you so much I could die...


No comments:

Post a Comment